The City School is a beautifully diverse community. We are excited about our growing International program. International students enrich our school community with new culture, insights, and perspectives. In return, we are honored to show International students the beauty, history, and culture of Philadelphia.
Here is a short testimony from Ian, an International student who graduated from The City School last year.
We are currently accepting International students in grades 9-12.
Please carefully read the following forms:
- For general information, please read our International Student Brochure, International Student Fees flyer, and International Student Requirements.
- To apply, start by sending in the International Student Application
- We will also need to see:
- After you apply and have received a Letter of Acceptance, The City School requests the following to be submitted before issuing an I-20:
- Enrollment Packet (will be emailed to you upon acceptance)
- The Form I-20 is a certificate of eligibility for nonimmigrant F-1 student status, which will be mailed to confirm our educational contract. This I-20 is needed to apply for the F-1 visa at United States embassies abroad.
- Health Requirements Form
If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact our International Coordinator, Ms. Ji Su Yun. She can be reached at 215.731.1930 or [email protected].
We are excited to work with you and explore the possibility of you becoming a student at The City School!